MRCC has a new club kit design available from May 2017. The supplier is HUB Cycling which provides jerseys for the Cadel Evans Ride and is this year’s supplier for Around the Bay in a Day.
A range of kit is available:
- Short sleeve jerseys. These are available in 2 styles. Both styles of jersey are available in men’s and women’s cuts.
- ‘Standard Fit’ which is a looser fitting style that the supplier provides for events such as Around the Bay in a Day.
- ‘Club Fit’ – this is a more form-fitting style and more like a racing jersey. The size charts reflect the tighter fit of the Club Fit.
- Knicks. These are available in men’s and women’s cut.
- Long-sleeved thermal winter jersey. This is unisex only.
- Arm warmers. Available in small, medium and large.
- Gilet Unisex only
The front of the jersey is based on the design of the current club jersey. The back of the jersey shows the ride/elevation profile from Kyneton, over Mt Macedon through to the Kerrie Valley (replicated from a ride profile taken from Ride with GPS). It’s therefore emblematic of the Macedon Ranges and the MRCC.
Price and Sizing Charts
Click on the item to see the sizing chart.
- Women’s Club Fit Jersey – $80
- Women’s Standard Fit Jersey – $70
- Women’s Knicks – $120
- Men’s Club Fit Jersey – $80
- Men’s Standard Fit Jersey – $70
- Men’s Knicks – $120
- Long Sleeve Winter Jersey – Unisex – $80
- Arm Warmers – available in Small, Medium and Large – $25
- Gilet $80
Club Kit items are now ordered via our online order and payment system. If you wish to order items and have already paid your membership, go to this page: Order Form for Club Kit Only.
Payments for Club Kit with your Membership are made at this page: Membership Application and Renewal