There are 2 options for paying membership, the Club’s prefered option is Option 1:
- Payment directly to the Club via Direct Credit from your bank account or via PayPal – please use the shopping cart below.
- Payment via Cycling Australia Membership – NOTE if you use this method you must nominate Macedon Ranges Cycling Club as your club when you join Cycling Australia. You DO NOT need to make a direct membership payment to the Club, only use the shopping cart below for kit items you are purchasing.
To pay for Kit items use the shopping cart below.
A range of kit is available:
- Short sleeve jerseys. These are available in 2 styles. Both styles of jersey are available in men’s and women’s cuts.
- ‘Standard Fit’ which is a looser fitting style that the supplier provides for events such as Around the Bay in a Day.
- ‘Club Fit’ – this is a more form-fitting style and more like a racing jersey. The size charts reflect the tighter fit of the Club Fit.
- Knicks. These are available in men’s and women’s cut.
- Long-sleeved thermal winter jersey. This is unisex only.
- Arm warmers. Available in small, medium and large.
- Gilet. Unisex
Price and Sizing Charts
Click on the item to see the sizing chart.
- Women’s Club Fit Jersey – $80
- Women’s Standard Fit Jersey – $70
- Women’s Knicks – $120
- Men’s Club Fit Jersey – $80
- Men’s Standard Fit Jersey – $70
- Men’s Knicks – $120
- Long Sleeve Winter Jersey – Unisex – $110
- Arm Warmers – available in Small, Medium and Large – $25
- Gilet – Unisex – $80
Memberships: Click on the “Add to Cart” button for your membership category.
Cycling Australia members who have paid their Macedon Ranges Cycling Club membership with their C.A. membership do not add your membership again here.
Club Kit: Choose your size and “Add to Cart” for the items you want.
Shopping Cart: Scroll to the bottom of this page to view and if necessary edit your order in the Shopping Cart.
Payment Method: Select the option you are going to use in the drop down box below Payment Method.
- Click on the Direct Credit option to pay by direct credit from your bank account. Then click on the Proceed to Checkout button. On the next page fill out the form and click Confirm Order. You will receive an email with the Club’s bank account details for the payment you will have to make.
- Click on the PayPal option to make an online payment via PayPal. Then click on the PayPal button.
|[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=1]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=2]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=3]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=4]|
|[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=15]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=14]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=13]|
|[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=12]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=11]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=18]|
|[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=16]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=19]||[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=20]|