Current COVID 19 Rules for the Macedon Ranges Cycling Club
From 23rd November 2020
Our rides may now resume for all.
The rules that apply to our Club Rides are:
- Maximum group number 50.
- You should to have a mask with you to wear if you are in a situation where social distancing can not be maintained e.g. inside a cafe after the ride.
- Maintain 1.5 m social distancing especially at the start of rides.
- We urge members who are feeling even slightly unwell or displaying any of the covid-19 potential symptoms to stay at home and get tested.
- The common practice of blowing of noses whilst on the bike is discouraged as much as possible, or should only occur at the back of the pack well clear of any following riders – good practice for all times anyway
- And remember, we definitely want this to remain a non-contact sport, at all times.
If during the rides anyone has any concerns or advice on ways we can improve our safety measures please speak to a committee member that they can bring it up before the committee.