Terms and Conditions of Membership of the Macedon Ranges Cycling Club
In participating in any Macedon Ranges Cycling Club (MRCC) rides, training and associated events that are organised by the MRCC or its members, I hereby acknowledge, agree and confirm the following:
- There are inherent risks associated with cycling related activities that may result in personal injury (even of a serious nature) to participants. I fully accept and agree to bear these risks.
- To the full extent permitted by law, I absolve, release, discharge and indemnify MRCC, its officers, members, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any personal injury, mental anguish, loss or damage of any kind suffered by me, however caused, arising out of my participation in the activities, including without limitation, where caused by any acts of negligence by the indemnities.
- I will maintain an ongoing membership of Cycling Australia or Bicycle Network for insurance purposes. If you have equivalent cycling insurance through another organisation please email the details to email@example.com.
- I agree, whenever possible to wear the Club jersey, as it promotes the Club and assists the Club to establish and maintain an identity.
- I agree to encourage and support Club Members who are less experienced cyclists.
- I agree to be courteous to members of the Club and the public when riding, obey all road laws and abide by our Club’s Code of Safe Cycling Practice.
I declare that I have read and understood the above and accept full responsibility for my safety each time I participate and I waiver any claim I might have on MRCC as set out above.